Saturday, October 21, 2017


            I was very impressed with this course! Social media, in my opinion, was just another way of socializing online. I never thought about personal branding and advertising. I guess since I have been in the military for over a decade, I have lost touch with things in the real world, especially technology. When it comes to building you own brand or business, you must keep up with the times! I’ve learned that when you are trying to build your own personal brand, you must sit down and come up with a complete plan or scheme of maneuvers on how you would like to be successful. When you reach these goals, you must stick to them and stay consistent. Consistency is key when it comes to making posts or sharing information and giving your audience what they want or desire. You can’t have a my way or the high way attitude. It’s all about customer satisfaction. I would have like to have gone more in-depth about viral marketing and test out a few ways to post some ideas at peak times on certain days to see if a post had the potential of going viral. I think viral marketing is extremely important because you want your brand to always be a trending topic. The most popular social media platforms I would use is Facebook and YouTube. These two monstrous platforms have been around for years and generate the most views. I think that my brand would benefit from these two platforms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

            I was very impressed with this course! Social media, in my opinion, was just another way of socializing online. I never thou...