Sunday, September 10, 2017


What’s up world, I’m Andre’. I named my Blog “Breaking to a New Light.” I know the title may seem kind of cliché like a soap opera or something but I would like to share some thoughts and experiences that I have had in my life with the world. These will be thoughts and experiences that I may have gone through at some point and time in my life or it may have been a thought in my head that could almost have happened. Bottom line, I am sharing experiences that may have pushed me to my breaking point but I managed to always find a way to avoid a negative outcome. A lot of these experiences may be funny or awkward but there genuine. A lot of people may be able to relate to these stories and experiences and who knows, it might even make their day better. My strategy is to step outside of my shell of not “sharing” anything I do with the world. I plan on interacting more with others on their blog sites and getting more tips and ideas to gain more traffic on my page. I’ve been through a lot in my life and I’m sure a lot of others have as well. You’ll never know how many things you might have in common with other people in the world until you share your story. Let’s see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

            I was very impressed with this course! Social media, in my opinion, was just another way of socializing online. I never thou...